Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NN for Aurelio?

Oh, I like Ari, Aro and Arlo.
    Otherwise Eli (Eh-lie), Ro and Rory come to mind.
    Little Lorelei - May 2016
    Endora - Freya - Merida - Viola - Zelda
    Dexter - Felix - Gideon - Hendrik - Victor

This is awful and horrible but it also made me laugh so I had to share: I was trying to come up with a nickname by babbling out random sounds from the name Aurelio and 'Aurio' came out. Aka Oreo. Obviously not a choice, but it made me giggle, so I'm sharing. I would like to second Arlo though. Rilo also just popped into my head but that's a whole other name and I think Irish and possibly also a girls name. Haha sorry I'm being useless, best of luck!

The first thing that popped into my mind was Arlo.

Aully ("Olly")?
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

My first thought was Rio--I think Aurelio nn Rio is really cool! But Leo and Rio are probably too close for brothers. I really love the idea of Arlo, though! Ari still feels very feminine to me, so while I think Aurelio nn Ari could work, I think some people might mistake it for Aurelia nn Ari. I think Aurelio nn Arlo is undeniably cool, though, and Benny, Leo, and Arlo are great for brothers.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here