Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love Clara Evangeline and Sebastian James as combos! Very charming, and they work really well together. I also love Ella, but I'm with the others, I don't really see the appeal of St-Germain? It sounds very masculine and surnamey to me, much like St. James or St. John. I think Charles is very handsome, as well, but I'm not keen on Damien. I didn't used to care (or even know! Scary movies are so not my thing, haha) about the connection to The Omen, but Damien's taken on a dark, sinister, scary sort of feel to it, thanks to that movie. I haven't even seen it, so I don't know what's so bad about it, but the connection is there, regardless. Even before I heard people mention the movie, though, I wasn't crazy about Damien. I just don't really see the appeal. Plus, I think Sebastian and Damien are too close for brothers, sorry. But Clara and Sebastian are fab!

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Kekoa Alexander Jack "Koa"Audrey Cosima JaneJack Gulliver EzraAdele Sofia Eloise
    Eleni Charlotte Jane "Leni"Samuel Gaspard JohnAurora Kaia ElisabethReef Benjamin Elias
    Flynn MessalaLillian CamelliaKainoa BenjaminAdelaide Mercy "Daisy"
    Claire AmaliaBailey AmiasEsme GeorginaCaleb Giovanni

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I like them all! I think they sound classic, but also unique - they are lovely.

I love Clara, Ella, and Sebastian James. Not crazy about the other names.