Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Thanks, I'm glad to see Fia getting so much love! And thanks for the suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    @ash, yes, Fia has been rescued from possible Spanish horror and goes at the top of my "Favorites I Would Actually Use" list. Okay, yeah it's only the 3rd name to make that list and the first two belong to my daughter. But I now have a favorite for each! (Will the person with a list of 20 whole sets for each give me a cheer! lol)
    ha! I'm desperately trying to whittle it down to 10 each, 20 is just too unbearably long! Besides, I'm not sure I love all of them. I'm hoping I can get it down to at least 15 today. But yes, congratulations on having a favorite for each! Out of curiosity, what's your favorite for a boy?
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Good grief, am I late to this party! Happy squeals anyway for finding some new options! Fia is very cute. I'm off to the new thread now...
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 19th, 2014 at 07:30 PM.

Added newcomers Seraphine, Sophronia, Philomynia & Phiomeana.