Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think I am in the berry minority in that I dislike this name. That being said, I think it would carry just fine on an adult. Sera is an easy nn.

I like other frilly names better. Dislike Fina nn, but I find nn Sera and Finn OK.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I think it is very pretty and I would certainly employ a Seraphina. It sounds different, interesting but mature and knowledgeable.

Beautiful and a GP of mine.

Crushing on
    ♥ Elysia ♥ Amadea ♥ Fidelia ♥ Elvira ♥ Verity ♥ Amalia ♥
    ♥ Peregrine ♥ Orion ♥ Aeneas ♥ Inigo ♥ Alastair ♥ Leopold ♥

among others

~ Always dreaming... ~

I love Serafina! The more classic Seraphina, not quite so much, although both are gorgeous. I've liked it for a while now, but the reason I have grown to love it is because I read a novel (well, one part in a trilogy, to be honest...) with a viscountess named Serafina. She was amazing, like this lady version of Sherlock Holmes, without all the negative emotional baggage. She kicked butt and was so strong and inspiring--it made me really appreciate the name Serafina! So I can definitely see anything from a school-teacher to a doctor to... well, anything... with the name Serafina, I think it's great.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here