Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eva Clara Elisabeth

12 23.53%
  • Eva Felicity Claire

39 76.47%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Felicity Claire or Clara Elisabeth?

Maybe a bit misleading. Which combo do you like best as double middle to go with the FN Eva? Though I'm American, I would say Clara the British way, CLAH-rah. I figure it's easier to get away with it when it's a MN, and I like the British pronunciation better, anyhow.

I thought I was set on Eva Felicity Claire, but I've just come across Eva Clara Elisabeth today, and I'm really loving it. I like that it feels quite airy and European (especially German!)...
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Tough! Love both combos!! But, Eva Felicity Claire just flows a Bit better to me...
    Eva Felicity is gorgeous!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I think that Eva Felicity Claire works better because Eva Clara had the double 'a' ending that doesn't flow as well.
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Agree with pp's, Eva Felicity Claire flows better. As names individually I prefer Clara over Claire.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Quote Originally Posted by mbrow222 View Post
    I think that Eva Felicity Claire works better because Eva Clara had the double 'a' ending that doesn't flow as well.
    Ironically, that's what I love about Eva Clara. I don't mind that they both end in "A"s--and I stumbled across an Anna Clara Elizabeth in my family tree, and I have loved the idea of Anna Clara ever since--which is how I stumbled upon Eva Clara Elisabeth. I would probably call her Evie, Eva Clara, Eva, and Eve-Claire about equally. I suppose I could do Eva Clara Felicity, too, but I think I like Eva Clara Elisabeth better...
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here