Deborah
    Eleanora
    Honora
    Mora
    Nymphodora
    Menodora
    Metrodora
    Orabela- means golden beautiful
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Aurora is my favorite. I also love:

Lenora
    Annora
    Elora/Eliora
    Fiora
    Cora (not to mention Cordelia and Coralie)

I used to love Nora; not so much any more. And I do quite like Gwenore, not so much Gwenora, though.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Woohoo! More auras! Thanks lovelies!

@Ash, yes Aurora is my favorite as well. However it's quite popular in my section of the world (Alaska USA, I believe it's #20, and we don't have a high population so #20 up here means there's a good amount of little Aurora's running around) and I don't know if I'm willing to use it. I really do seem to like all of the -ora names, though I wouldn't use all of them for a child.

Pandora, Cora (I'd have to check popularity of this one), Fiora, Isadora and Thora are probably the ones I'd seriously consider using.

I love Nora to bits, but I grew up with one and feel strange using it on a child. And I too prefer Gwenore to Gwenora, though my favorite of the Gwen names is probably Gwendolen or Gwendolyn, I can't ever decide which spelling I prefer.
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow | Evadne Snow | Felicity Astra Wildrose | Gwenna Moon | Lorelei Ondine | Octavia Eowyn Sol
    Pandora Willow Isolde | Petra Leocadia Silver | Sunniva Adar Rhiannon | Thisbe Wildrose

Caspian Wilder | Damian Sparrow | Evander Thorn | Everett Lyle Ward
    Ezra Balthasar | Gwydion Alaric Hart | Konrad Peregrine Llyr | Malachi Tristan Bjorn | Phineas Robin Blaise | Theodore Winter

There's also Laura.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 09:40 AM.