Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My favorite combos are:

Rhys Dafydd John
    Lucas Dafydd John
    Harrison Beau
    Harrison Blair
    Rhys Stephen Edward (Rhys Edward Stephen flows better to me)

Hayden is not my style and I am in the US where retro nn's like Freddie as a fn have yet to come back. Personally I would put Frederick on the birth certificate. Otherwise, you have some lovely combos here! Have you considered Rhys Davis John? It's a little s heavy but could be an alternative to Dafydd. Using names from your list I also like Rhys Harrison John (or Rhys John Harrison), Rhys Bradley John and Rhys Hayden John (or Rhys John Hayden).
    Last edited by kashed22; June 22nd, 2013 at 04:04 PM.

I like:
    Lucas Dafydd John
    Hayden Bradley
    Harrison Beau
    Freddie Rhys

I don't like Beau but it fits with Harrison better than Blair.
    Mommy to: Samuel Elliot ~5/4/10~
    Lydia Jane ~9/15/13~

I like Rhys and Freddie Dafydd John best. Freddie Stephen is also nice but Freddie Edward is a bit repetitive with the Ed sound for me. Do you have any nicknames for your daughter? If you call her Amy-Lou or Lulu or something related to Louise then I wouldn't use Lucas because of the Lu sound.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye

I personally hate the name Frederick it's too old for my liking. And my grandads name was Fred so I don't personally see a problem with Freddie.

No Davis is a very common surname where I live and I can't use it. Dafydd means something to me as my grandads are both called David and my nan was born in Wales which is why I spell it Dafydd (pronounced Dav-I-Th).

I like Rhys Bradley John I never thought of that name. The other names I'm not keen on.

I quite like Harrison Beau.

We do call her LuLu but its not all the time we call her Amy most of the time. This is what I was thinking about Lucas, I'm not sure on its popularity.

I really like Harrison Beau and Rhys Dafydd! I generally like two middles, but just Rhys Dafydd seems perfect on its own (and how cute is Amy-Louise and Rhys?!). LOVE Bradley as a MN, although I'm not sure about Huw Bradley or Hayden Bradley. I do like the idea of Hugo Bradley or Rhys Bradley, though!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here