Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

@saracita00 - lol. Well, I'm a fan of Narnia, I wouldn't put it past me. I'd still like to get Caspian on my list as a MN. I probably wouldn't use them all--I think Ciaran and Killian are already gone from the possibilities, and I'm not sure I can really see me with a Sebastian, much as I love the Twelfth Night tie (and the nn Seb!). At this point, I think this is my list:

Caleb
    Everett
    Asher
    Jack
    Grayson
    Avery
    Bailey
    Samuel
    Charles "Charlie"
    Boaz "Beau"
    Brody
    Declan
    Dominic "Dom"
    Atticus (not sure of a nn--I can't really see me using Gus or Ace, and while I like the idea of Atticus nn Kit, I adore Catherine nn Kit, so I probably wouldn't use that. Atti? Too close to Addy?)
    Zane
    Booker
    Spencer

With Calvin "Cal", Patrick "Pax", Ian, Joseph, and Lev as possibilities, as well. I'm not sure how I feel about them all though, some of them could easily axed.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Dominic "Dom" - Love. It reminds me of Vin Diesel in the Fast and Furious movies, which are right up there in my favorites
    Ciaran - I like it. I want to like it more, since I've had it on my list before, but in the end I had to take it off because I just didn't like it enough. You may be having the same issue.
    Killian/Cillian - Similar story to Ciaran for me. Like it in the past, like it in general, but probably for other people rather than myself.
    Ian - Love!
    Toby - I think Toby or Tobin would both be rather cute.
    Josiah - My perception of this name changes day to day. Today, I sort of like it. I wouldn't use it for myself as I feel so wishy-washy, but I think I'd be happy meeting a little Josiah.

Bryn - Would be cool on a boy. I slightly prefer for girl.
    Ianto - Love this one. I'd feel comfortable using it for a FN but it all depends on how adventurous you are.
    Rhys - Handsome and I think people wouldn't have a hard time accepting it.

Zane Fielding - Not my type of name. I've never liked Zane and Fielding reminds me too strongly of the word to think of it as a name.
    Last edited by sansa_nanami; June 23rd, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them