Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ivy Grace is sweet. If she goes by a double barrel name, would you give her another middle name?!

Please don't go with Ivy Kate, it's just as much filler as people think Grace is. Kate may be a classic name, but Katherine Middleton has made it very trendy in recent years.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

In loving memory of Margot

I was thinking Ivy Grace Josephine.........
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Love Ivy! I don't think I would stick Grace with it, though--both are "things", and since Emma has gone by Emma Grace in the past, I wouldn't use another double barrel with Grace in it. I think you can get away with Grace Caroline, since Grace would be the FN, but for some reason it doesn't seem as okay to reuse Grace as a MN again. I think it sort of comes across that you really like it, but you can't seem to love it enough to use it up front. Maybe that's not the case, but I think that's how it would come across to me, if I didn't know you, and all your other girls didn't have Grace anywhere in their names. If you want a double-barrel, I think something like Ivy Kate (Ivy Catherine, maybe? nn Ivy Kate?), Ivy Claire, or Ivy Jane would be great, though.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I group Ivy with names like Charlotte, Emma, Cordelia, Alice...sweet vintage name, but definitely becoming more popular.

I love seeing other people use Ivy. Such a beautiful name & I love that it symbolizes faithfulness & loyalty.

Ivy Grace sounds beautiful!

Ash- thanks, I total see what you are saying with Grace.. totally! Gives me something to think on.
    So, if we took the Grace out... I was thinking... Ivy Josephine, Ivy Jane, I don't know... at a blank.. something about the flow of Ivy Grace that I just love.... ugh.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa