Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I really, really want to say I love it, because it is such a pretty name! I do think coffee though. Right away that is what I though of. But it is such a pretty name either way, and if you do love it, you should use! I think of course she'd hear 'like the coffee' a lot, but it's still a beautiful name. I love French names.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 20!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

Thanks, ladies! I honestly wasn't expecting such a positive reaction. I love Capu as a nn, but I'm starting to wonder if I like Capucine better as a MN, regardless of how unusual Capucine is (and how close to cappuccino!). Besides, how could you hate the name that belongs to this adorable face? http://vimeo.com/2113477

Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I do like the flow of Sylvia Capucine! My first thought though was Capuchin Monkey

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Cupucine is a lovely french name the only thing is I would be hesitant to use it here in Australia. There would be so many pronunciation issues.

Sylvia Cupucine is adorable as a combo!
    Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Ondine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis - Sixtine -
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite - Honore

Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar - Rainer - Romain - Ernest - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin - Severin - Castiel - Cyril

Capucine is really pretty and sweet! My sister used to know a Capucine- her friend's exchange student, from France. She'd be about 14 or 15 now I think. I don't drink coffee and I still think of cappucino, but it's not a bad connection IMO. Ash, I seem to remember you mentioning that using a French name would honour your best friend, right? And even more so with Capucine because of the girl she babysat. I think it's always nice when names have a personal meaning for the person who uses it beyond the literal meaning.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Oliver, Darcy, Orlando