Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think it's beautiful, my only concern would be people mispronouncing it as 'orally' but with its correct pronunciation I think it's gorgeous
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Quote Originally Posted by alexa400 View Post
    I think it's beautiful, my only concern would be people mispronouncing it as 'orally' but with its correct pronunciation I think it's gorgeous
    I agree, but I think Aurelia is more usable. There is a lot of teasing potential once she gets to those middle school years.

I love it! My best friend has a cousin named Aurélie Kate, which I think is just stunning (when Aurelie was on my own list, that was my combo, too--long before I knew it was her cousin's name! I still love the pairing). I think it's very usable, as long as you don't pronounce it ah-rah-lee--it sounds too much like "orally" for most people's comfort.

I would certainly love to meet a little girl/baby with the name Aurélie, though--it's been a favorite of mine for a very long time.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here