Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flynn Konrad

8 30.77%
  • Conrad Flynn

18 69.23%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flynn Konrad vs. Conrad Flynn

My husband and I like both names, but I prefer Flynn Konrad and he prefers Conrad Flynn. I told him if we use Flynn as a first then he can have the spelling of Konrad with a k for a middle. Which do you prefer?

Hard one here. I love both names. My personal choice would be Flynn Konrad, but the flow of Conrad Flynn is better.

Well, I was going to say Flynn Conrad, but I see you're compromising there. Still Flynn Konrad gets my vote, it's a really cool combo! While I like Conrad a lot, I have a hard time picturing it on an actual person. Probably because it was the name of the street I grew up on (probably also the reason I love it so much!). Flynn Konrad is great, and it goes really well with Merrick, Callen, Liam, Maverick, Rhett, etc.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I think Conrad Flynn flows much better than Flynn Konrad. I also just don't like the K spelling.

What if I changed it to Flynn Conrad? I wonder if this would get more votes. We discussed it last night, and while I love the name Conrad, I can't justify it for first place. I just know we will end up calling him Cony or Rady or Con and I just hate all of those nicknames! I agree the flow of Conrad Flynn sounds better but I so much prefer Flynn in first place! What do you think of this alternative... Flynn Ignatius?