• Arielle & Juliet

37 41.11%
  • Penelope & Arielle

11 12.22%
  • Aurelia & Anastasia

14 15.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I am also expecting twins in August! I think Penelope and Juliet would be the most amazing sister set ever! I love all the other combos but Penny and Jules or Nellie and Jules are just so adorable and now I wish I was having twin girls. LOL I really like all the combos I just wish Penelope and Juliet were together haha
    Last edited by novembermama; June 3rd, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
    ~E&J~
    Mama to: Truman "True" Reed (1/06), Delaney "Laney" Katherine (7/07), Charlotte "Lottie" Elisa (9/09), and Hallie Jane (3/11). Expecting Spencer "Spence" Troy and Georgia "Georgie Bea" Beatrice (8/13)

I like Arielle (Elle/Riley) but to me it doesn't go too well with Penelope. Juliet (Jewles)is lovely but it just feels like you need a boy called Romeo with it. Aurelia and Anastasia feel a little matchy to me.

I LOVE Penelope & Aurelia (Piper/Penny & Riley). I love Penelope & Anastasia also (Piper & Anna/Stacey).

I like Imogen & Tallulah (Genny & Tallie/Lulah) also. Tallulah & Aurelia (Tallie/Lulah & Riley) sound cute or Imogen & Juliet (Genny & Julie/Jewles). - Clementine & Wilhelmina (Emmy & Winnie) feel slightly too old for me but if you like them they are nice names. - I do Love Emmy & Winnie as NN's though.
    Last edited by kellymarie1992; June 3rd, 2013 at 06:37 PM.

I voted Penelope and Aurelia (Piper and Riley are cute I think though if Penelope and Anastasia was a choice I probably would have voted for that pair as Theodore and Penelope are both of Greek origin and I'd rather see a third of Greek Origin too (that's being picky though ... Penelope and Anastasia (Nellie and Taisy/Nell and Ana) or perhaps Perhaps:
    Penelope and Marguerite (Poppy and Maisie are cute)
    Penelope and Ophelia are beautiful too (can't think of a good nn for Ophelia though...Pepper and Opal?)
    Penelope and Delphine (Pippa and Delphi or Pip and Elfie)
    Penelope and Isadora (Lola and Sadie)

I love Arielle, Aurelia, and Penelope! With Theodore, I think Aurelia and Penelope work best, but I'm finding it hard to let Arielle go. Honestly, though, I don't think you could go wrong with any of your options. I think Theodore, Juliet, and Penelope would work really well together, too, but I like Arielle and Aurelia much better than Juliet, personally.

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here