View Poll Results: Which name?
- 75. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 5 of 17
Thread: Eleanor or Eloise or Edith
June 2nd, 2013 06:18 PM #1
Eleanor or Eloise or Edith
We have 2 daughters Lilla and Vivienne and we are ttc for number 3 and hope to have at least one more after that.
So after our lunch date we narrowed it down to 3 groups
1. Eloise and Sylvie - Very French
2. Eleanor and Penelope - Very safe
3. Edith and Winifred - Very Vintage
1. We love both of these names. The problem we have with Eloise is where do you go from there? If we have Lilla, Vivienne and Eloise then we feel like next would have to be something equally french/feminine like Juliet or Adelaide and we just don't love the options we are left with but Lilla, Vivienne, Eloise and Sylvie could work? Jasper also fits in wonderfully. Could we use Sylvie then Eloise or is Sylvie to similar to Vivienne?
2.While we love these names and keep coming back to them we also keep feeling like they aren't quite right because we don't like the nicknames or the popularity and we think it is because they are the safe/common option, but we do love the names in full.
3. We love both of these names as well, but Winifred is a bit heavier than Edith and poses the same where do we go from here problem as Eloise, but Winnie is such a cute nickname. Is Edith too clunky next to Lilla and Vivienne, is it pretty enough?
What are your thoughts on a sibset of 4 girls with possible brothers Jasper or Rufus?
Please mix and match any of the other names with one of the E names.
Last edited by sarab.cook; June 3rd, 2013 at 11:43 AM.
June 2nd, 2013 06:20 PM #3mamacravings.com
Everything a mama could want
Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.
Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae
Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry
June 2nd, 2013 06:46 PM #5
June 2nd, 2013 06:53 PM #7Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
June 2nd, 2013 07:34 PM #9