Charlotte and Beatriu...

Lately I've been thinking of Charlotte as a MN. I have really fallen in love with Eleni Charlotte Jane and Olivia Charlotte Jane/Olivia Wren Charlotte, and I'm just curious what you ladies think. I'm still a bit hesitant about using Charlotte as a MN, as it's also a FN on my list, and I obviously can't use them all three places. But I'm so far from having a child, anyway, so I figure it doesn't hurt to have repeats, especially since a future SO will probably rip my list to shreds, anyway. How do they compare to my current combos (Olivia Wren Camille and Eleni Giovanna Kate--although I'm also considering Olivia Catherine, Olivia Josephine, and Olivia Penelope)?

Also... I've recently re-stumbled upon the Beatrice variant Beatriu (bee-ah-troo), which I find so spunky and international and intriguing! I think Bea and True/Roo are really adorable nicknames, and I love the meaning "she who brings happiness". Honestly, I'm not a very adventurous namer, and find it quite unlikely that I'd ever use it myself (especially since I don't have any Catalan blood!) as a FN, but the idea of Beatriu as a MN really intrigues me! What FN would you pair with the MN Beatriu?

Thanks, ladies!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Hopefully, by the time you're ready to have children, Olivia's popularity will subside.

1 Eleni Charlotte Jane - I love the 3-2-1 syllable count of this combo
    2 Olivia Chalotte Jane - you can't go wrong with these three classic gems!
    3 Olivia Penelope Jane - this combo would work too.

I prefer Beatrix or Beatrice. Beatriu sounds odd and it reminds me of "beetroot" juice.

The combos Olivia Catherine and Olivia Josephine are pretty too.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

@mischa - it'd be nice. But honestly, it matters none to me if it does. I still adore it in its height of popularity, I don't doubt that I'll still love it when I'm getting ready to start a family. Twelfth Night is my favorite Shakespearean play--I honestly love the idea of giving my daughter a name created by the Bard himself.

I do like Beatrix, and have considered it before, but right now Beatriu is intriguing me. I sort of like the idea of Willow Beatriu, but Willow hasn't really been on my list for a long time.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here