Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Felicity Winter (or even Felicity Eve!) would be lovely! I think Vivienne Gray and Felicity Eve or Felicity Winter would be rather stunning for twins. I like the idea of Vivi and Pippa as sisters, and I like Pippa as a nn much more thank Fliss or Flick (or any of the common nns for Felicity), but I just adore Felicity as it is, and couldn't pass up on it for Pippa if I tried.

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Vivienne Gray is gorgeous and before I read that name I thought Felicity Winter to be stunning and my #1 choice....but I agree with some of the other posters that Felicity may not work as well with Vivienne. Phillipa Winter I think is equally as stunning and therefore would get my vote.

I would go with Felicty... I actually prefer Eve as the middle name though. While I love Philip for some reason I don't care for Phillipa, I think because it is awkward to say IMO. Felicity evokes the thought of a happy, sweet little girl just as the meaning of the name.

top combos: Max Leonardo || Jane Birdie

Beckett | Jude | Nolan | Dalton | Max | Ferris | Teague | Bram | Otis | Ari | Neil
    Jane | Alice | Naomi | Fiona | Evangeline | Gwyneth | Thea | Aviva
    Elena 'Laney' | Bridget | Cordelia | Evadne | Shea

Carly & Zach ::💙 Ezra Wolf Z. 💙:: Born 4-29-16