Thread: Ann Ann Ann!

I love Annabel!
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Beatrix Anais!

I know Anais isn't really a form of Ann, but I think it works and is rather gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by nomadia View Post
    I know Anais isn't really a form of Ann, but I think it works and is rather gorgeous.
    Erm, actually it is. It's a French form of Ann(e). After Annabel, Anais was actually my first idea, I think it's lovely. I think Beatrix Annabeth would be lovely, too.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Erm, actually it is. It's a French form of Ann(e). After Annabel, Anais was actually my first idea, I think it's lovely. I think Beatrix Annabeth would be lovely, too.
    Oops! I knew shouldn't be spewing 'facts' when I haven't made a quick check. I think it's because I've always been under the impression that Anais was a form of Agnes. Not that that makes things any better.

Thank you for the correction.

Thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions. There were so many amazing names that I had never thought of. My mom loves the name Agnes and has for a long time. How she had four daughters and none of us are named Agnes is a small miracle. Anais is another name that I had never thought of before, yet is wonderful. For years I disliked my middle name because it seemed so plain (another sister has Marissa as a middle name). However, as time has passed and I've realized the family connections with "Ann", I've grown to love her and am grateful to have such a great middle name.