Are unisex names for girls ok?

I personally love a lot of the unisex names I've heard lately.
    But, are they over done/trendy?
    Where I live, Hayden is pretty popular for girls, and I personally love it.
    I also really like Hunter, Parker, Dylan, Elliott, and Bradley.
    What are your thoughts? Any additions?

Unisex names are ok but I think it depends on the name. Some names are clearly male: Dylan, Elliot (and the rest you mentioned aside from Hayden). So I wouldn't use them on girls. But there are a lot of male names that have been taken over by females, or are now fairly unisex: Like Jamie. Those names are ok on girls. I have a male name (Shannon) but it doesn't feel male to me. Lol

For me, no. I have a unisex name (Ashley), I share the name with my uncle, and ugh, no, I hate it. I have no problem with Ashley--I actually like it. I love the tie to Ashley Downs, I love the connections to nature and England and all of that, but I feel like my femininity has been held back because I have a name that's also been used for years on boys and that bothers me a lot. I wouldn't want my daughter to feel like I have, that she can't be girly enough, that even if she wants to be a girl she can't be, because her name is holding her back. Do I see the appeal in unisex names? Sure. But most of them originated on boys and I don't want to put my daughter through that, so I won't do it. I love Jocelyn, Hadley, Addison, Harper, Eden, Willow, Morgan, etc. Would I ever use them on girls? No. If you like a unisex name on a boy, you can explain how it started out as a boys' name and it takes nothing away from him. But if you like a unisex name on a girl, what can you say? Oh, I thought it was cute. That's what I've always heard growing up, "Oh, we just thought Ashley Marie sounded good." I want much more depth, much more meaning, much more significance in the names of my children. I don't judge others who use unisex names, but I just never would. And I love unisex names on boys, so it's frustrating and a bit sad to keep hearing Charlie, Avery, Spencer, Bailey, Harper, etc. on girls, when I think they're so handsome on boys.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Kekoa Alexander Jack "Koa"Audrey Cosima JaneJack Gulliver EzraAdele Sofia Eloise
    Eleni Charlotte Jane "Leni"Samuel Gaspard JohnAurora Kaia ElisabethReef Benjamin Elias
    Flynn MessalaLillian CamelliaKainoa BenjaminAdelaide Mercy "Daisy"
    Claire AmaliaBailey AmiasEsme GeorginaCaleb Giovanni

I'm writing a story--join me! here