Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bethany and Beatrice are both wonderful names, but I think Bethany would fit in best with your children. Bethany is a timeless name that never got as trendy as similar sounding sister Brittany, and has such wonderful nicknames, from Betty to Bess to going by the full name.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

I love Bethany. I've never really liked Beatrice but either would be a fine name for your bubba. Personally I think Bethany flows better with your current children's names.
    Name lover & Married to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Tiffany - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin - Briar

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

I think of the two I like Bethany with your other names. I love the nn Betty and Bess(ie).

Oh! I'm so happy for you that you're going to have a Betty! You are in for a treat. Betties are very special. Some of the best people. Hooray!

Both full names are pretty, but Bethany sounds more akin to Ruby, Michael, and Logan.

Bethany nn Betty is really cute! On the one hand, it seems a bit dated (all the Bethanys I know are at least in college, if not older), but it still feels fresh, and it has a sweet feel to it (and a bit religious, which I love). I have a Bethany in a story of mine that's quite dear to my heart, so I have a soft spot for Bethany, myself. I agree with Emma that Bethany seems to fit in better with Ruby, Michael, and Logan than Beatrice does, but both are lovely.

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here