Middle name for Elsie??

So I never thought naming our baby would be so hard! Since finding out we're having a girl all I can think about I trying to come up with the perfect name. I love the name Elsie (especially since it was my great nan's name) but seem to be having troubles coming up with a middle name to go with it. At the moment I like Elsie June but think it maybe a little old fashioned. I also like Elsie Thea however our last name ends in 'er' and I'm not sure if it flows nicely. I'm not a fan of may/Mae and my husband doesn't like rose. Any suggestions?

Other names on our list are:
    Adele
    Finn
    Blair
    Molly
    Addelyn/addison
    Edie

Thanks

I love the name Elsie! I actually kind of like Elsie Blair from your list. And depending on your surname, I'm sure that Elsie Thea would so fine with an -Er. Not so sure I like Elsie June for the reason you listed. Have you thought about Elsie Jade? I also really like Addison and I think that Addison Elsie is also cute if you're willing to put it in the middle spot~

Good luck and congrats to you and your s/o~
    Arsinoë, 19
    Anaxandra Cecily Reed | Annabeth Humility Urtė
    Alec Mercutio Foster | Edmund Nathaniel Scipio | Gilbert Apollo Demetri | Lovino Prosper Osiris | Nico Arthur Alois
    Artemis Madeleine Jane | Ellington Demetria Louise | Elżbieta Violet Ruth | Miranda Charlotte Brielle | Onyx Matilda Persephone | Noelle Athena Clover | Primrose Aurelia Fawn | Alfred Lionel Garrison | Ciel Timothy Jackson | Perseus Christopher Blaise | Seth Antonio Radley
    My Full Name List

Blair is my husbands favourite name at the moment so Elsie Blair would definitely work. I also like Adele Elise or Addison Elsie