Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Charlotte! I think its so beautiful, elegant and charming!
    But I do also love the nickname Elle/Ella. Its so beautiful. Yet, Elizabeth is a little too old fashion for my taste. (Plus I had a bad involvement with one.)
    | 19 | INFP | Passions: art and animals |
    (Changing my name to Zoie Alyssa Willow.)

For a...
    Darling Little Girl:

Lavender Sophia (Mae) ~ Magnolia Isobel ~ Opal Eleanor ~Luna Penelope ~ Iris Genevieve ~ Rose Ophelia

Splendid Little Boy:

River Henry William - Sebastian River - Hugo Timothy Arthur - Phoenix Hugh - Silas Apollo Jack - Axl Benjamin Wolf

I would go with Elizabeth/Elisabeth. If your husband doesn't like Wren you should take it off the list and if you have doubts on Charlotte I don't think it's a safe bet to go with.
    Theodore Arthur

I love Charlotte and Elizabeth. I agree that Wren would be great in the middle.

Och, I love all three!

I honestly love the idea of Charlotte Wren, Wren Elizabeth, or Wren Charlotte (especially Wren Charlotte!). Charlotte and Elizabeth have loads of wonderful literary charm for me, and I just love the natural, sweet-but-understated feel of Wren, the idea of a pretty little bird.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Elizabeth by far.

I agree with uselesskitty,Elle is so... Meh. There are so many great nicknames for Elizabeth- Betty, Bessie, Beth, Libby, Eliza, none strike your fancy? If you do go with Elle, why not Ellie? It gives Elle a little more life. I think Charlotte is beautiful but it hasn't stood the test of time the way Elizabeth has. Wren, to me, is all male.