Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I don't mean to complain, but I have to let you know...

I tried to search "Eleanor." I didn't enter any other search filters, and it brings up like 4000 results - none of which are Eleanor. Also, the search box on the left hand side randomly opens up and blocks the view of everything. I can't open the actual blog post, I can only see the excerpt/preview. I don't understand why the menu is at the bottom of the home page (Just between me and everyone here, I get on NB at work - but I can't access FB, Pinterest, Twitter etc at work, so having these at the top of the homepage does nothing for me). I hate to be a complainer - but the old site was much more user friendly.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Meara, Jane, Iris, Evie, Emmeline, Tamsin, Bryn
    Boys: Edmund, Austen, Ridley, Ellis

Wow, it looks like there have been some changes since I posted this earlier - It seems a lot better now.

OK, I really have to laugh at myself here and I'm sure you all are laughing too if anyone is reading this nice little conversation I'm having with myself here - At work I have an older version of IE, so that is why the site looks and functions strangely. When I checked it at home last night using the most recent version of Chrome it looked great. So I guess on outdated versions of browsers it just isn't very nice but on the newer versions, I really do like the way it looks and functions for the most part. SORRY about the confusion!

I thought I was the only one. I've been having totally different issues--I still haven't figured out how to access my inbox on my iPod, and there's something about the new format, it just so big and in-your-face, haha. I feel like my eyes are blurring when I look at a particular forum--there's just so much more color and all the posts are so much bigger and I find it hard to focus. It almost seems like too much design for me. I'm sure I'll get used to it--I've already started to--but for the first few days I couldn't even look at the forums, I just clicked out of it right away because it gave me a headache. :/

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who didn't LOVE it at the get-go, I thought I was a little crazy.
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; May 8th, 2013 at 06:58 PM.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I'm just glad I'm not the only one who didn't LOVE it at the get-go, I thought I was a little crazy.
    Agree with this : ]