Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for a MN for Zara...

I'm slowly whittling down my massive list of crushes for what'll eventually (hopefully!) only be a top 10, and I've started looking at combos (because, I'm apparently incapable of deciding before I get invested in a handful of combos!).

So far, I have:

Zara Audrey
    Zara Felicity
    Zara Madeleine
    Zara Natalie (my sister's name. I'm super picky about where I like it, so if I find a combo I like with it, I run with it!)
    Zara Penelope

Audrey, Felicity, and Penelope are just deep loves that didn't make it as a FN--I can really see me using either as a MN. And Madeleine I've loved for eons. Any other ideas? None of these really strike me as "it", but I do definitely love all of them. I like the idea of something classy, feminine, and on the longer side. I'm tossing around Zara Charlotte and Zara Catherine, but I'm not sure if I love them to the extent that I love these.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Thanks, ladies! I quite love Zara Elisabeth, and I adore Josephine and Gwendolyn, but I'm not sure about them with Zara. I do think I prefer Zara Gwendolyn of the two. I love the connection The Importance of Being Earnest, and I've loved Gwendolyn for at least a decade. I really, really love Zara Blythe and Zara Noelle, too, but I'm not sure what I'd do for a second middle--I usually use a family middle in the second spot, but Noelle and Blythe are already so short. And Noelle also happens to be a family name, as well, so I'm not sure what else I'd pair with it? Unless I did something like Zara Blythe Noelle or Zara Noelle Blythe, but I'm not sure I really like the pairing of Blythe and Noelle...
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here