Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Samuel Caspar?

Just gorgeous.
    Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Isobel, Ruby and Imogen.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Tobias.

Samuel Caspar is amazing.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Thanks, ladies! I'm still really loving Samuel Caspar. Any mn suggestions? It just hit me this morning that Caspar could be a nod to my sister--her name is quite obviously Christmasy (Natalie), and as Caspar was believed to be one of the three wise men, I figure it could honor her. It was also a very meaningful name to my best friend, who passed away about a year and a half ago, so I am really loving it for that reason, too. Any idea for a third name to pair with Samuel and Caspar? I don't particularly mind if it goes before or after Caspar. So far I've been tossing around Samuel Caspar Rhys, Samuel Caspar Jack, Samuel Caspar Gray, and Samuel Ezra Caspar.

I really love Samuel Ezra Caspar, actually, but as my surname is two syllables, I have a strict no 2-2-2-2 flow rule, and I can't convince myself to say Samuel as SAM-yoo-uhl instead of SAM-yuhl. Anything with a similar feel as Samuel Ezra Caspar, with improved flow?
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I really like Samuel Caspar. It's a stunning combo.

I like Samuel Gray Caspar.

What about
    Samuel Everett Caspar (I actually thought of this before seeing Everett in your signature. I love it!)
    Samuel Henry Caspar
    Samuel James Caspar
    Samuel Aaron Caspar
    Samuel Caspar Raymond
    Samuel Byron Caspar

Like any?
    alyssa ϟ 23 ϟ usa ϟ name lover

Girls: Emilia Jane, Anastasia Louise, (still working on girls list)
    Boys: Aiden James, Jase Alexander, Tristan Roy, Henry Augustus, Isaac Benjamin

Thanks, @alyssa897! I do quite like Samuel Gray Caspar, but Samuel Caspar Gray sounds better with my surname, I think. I like a lot of the names you suggested, although the majority of them break my 2-2-2 syllable rule, so I wouldn't use any of them. I love Everett too much to use as a MN, and while I love Aaron, I just hate the 2-2-2 flow with my surname. James and Raymond don't appeal to me, and Byron's my cousin's name, and I don't really want to repeat it.

Any other combo ideas, anyone?
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here