Menu

Page 1 of 1037 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

If I had 8 daughters whose names started with...

One of my friends has 7 sisters(8 including her) and their names all start with a "G". Idk if this has been done before but that's where I got this idea.

*The point of the game is to choose 8 names that all start with the same letter.
    *You can use guilty pleasures or names that you would actually use in real life; whatever you want to use.
    *You can include middle names, nicknames, or ages if you want but the main focus is the 8 first names.

Just follow the alphabet-- first person chooses 8 names that start with an A, second person chooses 8 names that start with a B, and so on. After it gets to Z the next person just starts back over at A. You can play as many times as you want.

I'll start!

A

Anastasia, Arabella, Azure, Amity, Aurora, Amethyst, Azalea, & Aspen.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon

Theo-James-Connor-Cole-Ethan-Caleb
    Bryony-Harriet-Gabriella-Jude-Elizabeth-Margaret-Caroline-Xanthe

Ansel Paladin, Augustus Oak, Elliot Nile, Etienne Rhodes, Ford Remington, Julian Denali, Otto Evander Jack, Ronan Jeffrey, Theodore Rune
    Esmae Sakura, Evangeline Coral, Hazel Amity, Heidi Snow, Hermione Mabel, Linnea Valkyrie, Oona Bliss, Phoebe Calla, Scarlet Peace, Thisbe Margaret

Alice, Cecilia, Cora, Eve, Georgia, Iris, Johanna, Phoebe, Rose, Sylvie, Tess, Violet
    Calvin, Dexter, Felix, Graham, Hugo, Leo, Louis, Miles, Oscar, Paul, Simon, Walter

Mommy to 6 & 4 year old boys, expecting boy #3 & 2 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Bella the wannabe lion

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Pearl, Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah