View Poll Results: POLL on names (some have changed)

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toby (Tobias?) Brooks

20 43.48%
  • Toby (Tobias?) Jace

1 2.17%
  • Braxton Tobias

4 8.70%
  • Braxton Wayne

1 2.17%
  • Everett Brooks

18 39.13%
  • Everett Tobias

14 30.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help with picking a boy name!!

My DH and I have come up with 3 names that we like, each name has at least 1 part with a meaning, but we can't pick "the one" I'm not set on the combinations we have so I am open to other suggestions. The names are Toby Brooks, Braxton Wayne or Ryker Jayce. Also, as for Toby, I'm unsure about it as a first name but I got Toby from October (Tober part) as my DH and I got engaged one October, married in october the following year and pregnant another October. If anyone has a suggestion for how to use Toby or another possibility that would work for October please post!! Thanks

karacavazos Guest
    Honestly, I'd go with October Brooks or October Wayne and use the nickname Toby. I really dislike Braxton and Ryker, they just sound so harsh and unappealing to me. Jace is okay but the Y ruins it for me. October nn Toby is really handsome and would have sentimental value for you, so I'd recommend that.

Honestly, I love Toby, and the connection to so many significant Octobers! I think it's great. I personally don't care for Brooks as a MN, and would opt for something else, but I do really love Toby! Good luck!
    Ashley | storyteller | Christian

beloved:
    Isabelle Aurora Grace ▪ Grant Frédéric Conrad

Hungary:
    Adelaida Rózsa ▪ Anna Emília ▪ Beatrix Izabella ▪ Éva Miléna ▪ Júlia Erzsébet
    Lívia Piroska ▪ Magdaléna Eszter ▪ Míra Natália ▪ Petra Amália ▪ Ráhel Anasztázia
    Béla Zoltán ▪ Bertalan Viktor ▪ Éliás Kelemen ▪ Gáspár Alexander ▪ Gusztáv Sámuel
    Henrik Józsua ▪ Krisztofer Attila ▪ László Miksa ▪ Sebestyén Oszkár ▪ Szilveszter Adony
    Arszlán ▪ Katinka ▪ Mihály ▪ Tividar ▪ Zoé ▪ Zsuzsanna

Thank you!! I do love the connection with Toby it's just hard for me to imagine using it as a first name, possibly because I don't hear it often anymore. I know of a Braxton and Ryker (not close enough for me to not be able to use them) both 5 and under so it's just more unheard if where I live I guess. Jayce has a connection as my DH grandfathers middle name is Jay (we weren't so fond of just Jay so we went with Jayce) and Wayne is my DH mn....his suggestion to use - but I liked something that tied to both of us instead of just one of us...which is how Brooks came in along with Toby. Braxton was my favorite name for about 8 years now and Ryker is my husbands pick...this naming thing is so hard, lol!!

Honestly, Braxton makes me think of Braxton Hicks contractions and with Ryker I don't know whether to pronounce it RIH-ker or RYE-ker.

I think Toby is a great name! Friendly and underused. If you're not sure about it as a full name, what about something like Tobin or Tobias or Tobiah

Other options: Bryson, Jayson, Brody, Wesley, Bronson, Drake, Barclay, Skyler, Beckett
    Top Names: Benedict Calvin & Noelle Geneva
    Olivia/Livy : Darah/Bethel : Eve/Verity
    Eli/Solomon : Luke/Zane: Levi/Phineas
    Due in January!