Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Lindsay and Meredith are two that come to mind, as well as Ysaie - not actually a featured name here on Nameberry, but actually the (possible) name of one of Tristan and Iseult's sons (along with Marc, rather oddly...not necessarily a sibset I would have chosen myself). Actually, I haven't heard anyone try to use Ysaie as a girl's name, but in the few pree-Googling minutes before I knew it was masculine, I assumed it was a girl's name. I don't know why, but I have learnt my lesson now, and will try not to pre-judge again.

What a good thread topic!

I'm going with Ariel (Disney movie boo!). Very commonly given to boys among Spanish-speaking parents (it's 78 in Chile) but obviously given much more to girls. I like it better on a boy anyway.

Wanted to edit to add that the MALE mayor of Providence, Rhode Island is named Angel.
    Mi corazón Zoe Milena
    Little Nugget due December 2016

Ariel, Darcy, Marion, Meredith & Vivian.

Jules and Robin also, but here in England I'd say they are more male anyway.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I haven't read the whole thread, but I'd like to add Addison, Harper, and Bailey to this list! I would say Avery, too , but its been mentioned already.

I'm prepared to be tr and feathered, but If we were doing one of these for the girls, I would add Jasper to the list. It has a similar sound to Vesper, Harper, Esther, etc., and if Ruby and Pearl are feminine, why not Jasper?
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Sorry for repeats, but here's my favorites.

Evelyn: not everyone knows this used to be for boys! I think it's really dashing, when pronounced like EVE-lyn.
    Shelby: this is actually my own name. I've met one boy called Shelby, and I though it was so handsome!