Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I prefer Leopold over any of the other 'Leo' related names (that I know of). I've never been the biggest fan of Leo on it's own. It feels a little immature to me, and just too directly a reference to the zodiac sign (in my mind). Leopold feels like it's got more life in it. It has a more distinguished feel to it.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I like Leonard better, or even just Leo by itself. Leopold doesn't do a whole lot for me personally, but I like the nn Leo.

I love Leopold! If I ever have a son... I dislike Leo on it's own; there are so many awesome Leo-names out there waiting to be used! Leonidas, Leonard or just Leon. But Leopold is the best; it's quirky, dashing, smart and sexy. A winner!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

LOVE Leopold! It is by far my favorite Leo name. I love the nn Leo, and I love how it reminds me of a regal prince. Probably all because of Kate and Leopold, lol. I think Ivy and Leopold would be a stunning sibset!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I love Leopold, I find it to have a lot more character and timelessness than trend Leo. It has a handsome sound and it's a cool namesake in my opinion (Aldo Leopold). And, if you want, Leo is a great nickname for it!
    My Favorites of The Moment:

Lads: August and Liev

Lasses: WILL BE COMING SOON!