Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Annabel vs. Francesca

Hi berries. I have really been loving Francesca lately. We are using either Cora Pearl/Corinna Pearl as the middle name. We were pretty set on Annabel. I just want something vintage and graceful. I'm still open to suggestions for new names!

Thanks!
    Proud mother to Susannah Corinne, due April 4th, 2013

Although I like Francesca more, Annabel Corinna Pearl is lovely! Annabel is vintage and graceful. Stick with it!

I LOVE Francesca! It is my mother's name...so I am a bit partial =)

I prefer the Cora Pearl combo to Corinna Pearl since your two first name choices have a heavy /n/ sound in them already.

I really like Annabel (or Annabelle). It's so classy, feminine, and graceful. And you have more options for nicknames with Annabel than with Francesca imho. In terms of the middle name, I like the way Corinna Pearl flows.

I love Annabel Cora Pearl! Francesca is nice, but Francesca/Francisco seems to be quite trendy/overdone in my area right now. I know a ton of them. Francesca never really appealed to me, personally, but it is a nice name. LOVE Annabel Cora/Corinna Pearl, though.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here