Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeland?

Leeland?

My hubby and I have a 4 yr old named Wyatt and are expecting another boy in a few months. Does anyone like the name Leeland? Its the only name me and my husband kinda like but we're not sure b/c we keep getting ugly faces everytime we say it. Also should we spell it Leeland or Leland? Thanks!!

I like Leland. And Lelas and Levi for that matter I would definitely go with the single "e" spelling of Leland though. The extra "e" looks excessive to me. I think it goes great with Wyatt.

I think Leeland is great! I actually prefer Leeland to just Leland. Leland has always looked incomplete to me, and I like how Leeland reminds me of the Christian band (Leeland), which used to be one of my favorites. I think Wyatt and Leeland are really cute together, and I do like the nn Lee.
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I like Leland, and I think it sounds good with Wyatt.

I like the spelling Leland which is the only legitimate spelling that I've seen. Leeland just looks like a made up phonetic spelling and it looks odd to me. Leland and Wyatt are a wonderful sibset as they are both versatile names - they can be cowboys or proper gentlemen living in a manor house. My advice is to go for it!
    All the best,
    Mischa.