Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture game

Picture game

I found this really cool picture game that I liked. It's called the picture game.This is how you play:
    You give a link with a vute's kids or babies pciture(one that you know or don't)
    The next person says what name she thinks that matches the kid.Does that make sense?
    I'll start:
    What is the perfect name for this kid?
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DfL7VreEW6...e-close-up.jpg
    Last edited by lollipop33; December 27th, 2014 at 12:23 PM.
    Marcelina Linda

Nameberry freak.Name lover.Aspired writer.Passionate Singer.High School Student. Obessesed with OUaT.Loves to read.Loves her name.

Simone Ines, Francesca Avrielle, Emma Katy, Aley Emmaline, Ida Lark, Isla Snow, Iris Lucy, Ivy Aria
    Leo Joseph, Gil Emmanuel, Hugo Clyde, Theodore Julian, Oscar Lars

Marcelina Linda

Nameberry freak.Name lover.Aspired writer.Passionate Singer.High School Student. Obessesed with OUaT.Loves to read.Loves her name.

Simone Ines, Francesca Avrielle, Emma Katy, Aley Emmaline, Ida Lark, Isla Snow, Iris Lucy, Ivy Aria

Marcelina Linda

Marcelina Linda

Penny Beatrix
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DJHfr_OvF-...-kids-pics.jpg
    Can anyone else reply?Do I have to play this game alone.LOL!
    Marcelina Linda