Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Guesses IF Will & Kate have a 3rd baby

So like many of you I love trying to guess/figure out the meaning of celebrity baby names. The other day I heard a rumor that the Duchess of Cambridge will be announcing that she is expecting baby #3 soon. (There have many times this has been rumored so only time will tell). Which got me thinking what would they name the 3rd baby? With royals the guessing game is a little bit easier because there is basically no chance that the baby will be named Rainbow Buttercup or Rocket Kingston! So what would be your guesses IF Will and Kate do have another baby?

Reminder siblings are/would be George Alexander Louis and Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

George-after his great-great-grandfather, King George VI (the Queen's father). George is also a tribute to Prince Charles, who has it as one of his middle names. Also patron satin of England.
    Alexander- the Queen's middle name is Alexandra
    Louis-Prince William has Louis as a middle name. Louis is also the name of Prince Charles’s much loved great-uncle, Louis Mountbatten, who was assassinated in 1979. And Prince Louis of Battenberg was Prince Philip’s grandfather's name.

Charlotte- feminine form of "Charles”/honors Prince William's father. Also Pippa Middleton’s (Kate’s sister) middle name is Charlotte.
    Elizabeth- honors William’s grandmother and great-grandmother. Also Kate’s middle name and her mother’s (Carole) middle name.
    Diana- honors William's late mother
    Last edited by electra17; June 26th, 2017 at 11:46 AM.

George, Charlotte & Alice or George, Charlotte & Edmund are my guesses.

I'm still hoping for an Arthur, honestly.

Personally my guesses would be Alice Caroline Frances or Arthur Philip James

Alice- the name of Prince Philip’s mother. Also middle name of Princess Anne
    Caroline- play off of Carole (Kate’s mom)
    Frances- Diana’s middle name and Michael Middleton’s (Kate’s dad) middle name (spelled Francis)

Arthur- middle name of Prince Charles and of Prince William
    Philip- for Prince Philip and middle name of Prince William
    James- Kate’s brother is named James.

Quote Originally Posted by electra17 View Post
    Personally my guesses would be Alice Caroline Frances or Arthur Philip James

Alice- the name of Prince Philip’s mother. Also middle name of Princess Anne
    Caroline- play off of Carole (Kate’s mom)
    Frances- Diana’s middle name and Michael Middleton’s (Kate’s dad) middle name (spelled Francis)

Arthur- middle name of Prince Charles and of Prince William
    Philip- for Prince Philip and middle name of Prince William
    James- Kate’s brother is named James.

This is interesting! I love your guesses and would be quiet pleased if they did chose either of these names if they have another baby (Not that Will and Kate care what I think). Also love that you explained the reasoning behind the potential names.

Off to do some royal name research then I’ll be back with my guesses!
    Mummy to Callum Grayson & Darcy Seraphina