Menu

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
    I've been thinking Theodor(e) Carl Bertil or Josephine Silvia Victoria (alternatively Josephine Alice Christina) for Madeleine and Christopher's third. Theodor(e) and Josephine just go well with Leonore and Nicolas (although Theodore goes better with Leonore and Theodor with Nicolas, methinks ) and seems to be their style. I could imagine Madeleine naming her daughter for Princess Christina, her godmother, who's ill with leukaemia.

I think Felix is a good guess as well, that was on my list of guesses for Nicolas (along with Hugo). I also think you could be onto something with Amalia but I think they would opt for Madeleine's middle name Amelie instead.
    Zelia • 20s • Exporting names from Greenland & Inuit mythology
    Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Henry Bjørnstjerne Ivik • Eden Valdemar Dziga • Julian Ásgeirr Bertil "Jules" • Nor Endymion Inigo

Vilde Ivalo Zenobia • Asta Cléo Lúthien • Olga Ingrid Aviaaja • Léa Vicky Galadriel • Aviaaja Saga Cosima "Avi"

Countess Barbara de Limburg Stirum (cousin of Count Rodolphe de Limburg Stirum, the husband of Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria) and Count Charles-Eric Boscal de Réals welcomed their third child, a daughter named Stella, on 18 May 2017.

A sister for Hélie (2009) and Fleur (2011).

Prince Jan Albert (son of Konstanty Radziwiłł, Poland's current Minister of Health) and Aleksandra Radziwiłł (née Paśnik) welcomed their third child, a son named Edmund, on 10 September 2017.

A brother for Róża Maria (2015) and Łucja (2016).

Princess Maria Theresia of Thurn and Taxis (eldest daughter of the late Johannes, 11th Prince of Thurn and Taxis and Princess Gloria of Thurn and Taxis) welcomed her second daughter, Maya Romey Alexandra, on 22 September 2017.

A sister for Mafalda Beatrix Maria (2015).

Countess Ingrid d'Oultremont (daughter of Count Guibert d'Oultremont) and Diego Watelet welcomed their third child, a daughter named Josephine, on 15 October 2017.

A sister for Augustin (2012) and Maxence (2015).

♔ Maïté de Boncourt-Humeroeuille (great-granddaughter of Princess Antonia of Luxembourg and Crown Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria) and François Stoffels d'Hautefort welcomed their third child, a son named Emmanuel, earlier this year.

A brother for Zita (2013) and Thaïs (2015).
    Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Henry Bjørnstjerne Ivik • Eden Valdemar Dziga • Julian Ásgeirr Bertil "Jules" • Nor Endymion Inigo

Vilde Ivalo Zenobia • Asta Cléo Lúthien • Olga Ingrid Aviaaja • Léa Vicky Galadriel • Aviaaja Saga Cosima "Avi"

♔ Archduchess Gabriella of Austria (daughter of Princess Marie Astrid of Luxembourg and Archduke Carl Christian of Austria) and Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma (son of Prince Eric of Bourbon-Parma and Countess Lydia of Ledreborg) welcomed their first child, a daughter named Victoria Antonia Marie-Astrid Lydia, on 30 October 2017.

Countess Marie-Bernadette Kornis de Göncz-Ruszka (granddaughter of Archduchess Theresa of Austria and Prince Rasso of Bavaria) and Klaus Fischer-Stabauer welcomed their sixth and seventh child, twins named Margareta and Hubertus, last year.

A sister for Antonius (2005), Clarissa (2007), Cornelius (2008), Franziska (2009) and Cäcilia (2012).

Prince Hamzah (son of the late King Hussein of Jordan and his American-born wife Queen Noor; brother of the current King Abdullah II of Jordan) and Princess Basmah (née Bani Ahmad) of Jordan welcomed their fifth daughter, Nafisa, on 7 February 2018.

A sister for Zein (2012), Noor (2014), Badiya (2016) and a half-sister for Haya (2008).

Prince Ernst August (son of the Prince of Hanover and stepson of Princes Caroline of Monaco) of Hanover and Princess Ekaterina (née Malysheva), Hereditary Prince and Princess of Hanover welcomed their first child, a daughter named Elisabeth, on 22 February 2018.

Prince Philip (son of Crown Prince Alexander of Serbia and Princess Maria da Glória of Orléans-Braganza) and Princess Danica (née Marinković) of Serbia welcomed their first child, a son named Stefan, on 25 February 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by shvibziks View Post
    I've been thinking Theodor(e) Carl Bertil or Josephine Silvia Victoria (alternatively Josephine Alice Christina) for Madeleine and Christopher's third. Theodor(e) and Josephine just go well with Leonore and Nicolas (although Theodore goes better with Leonore and Theodor with Nicolas, methinks ) and seems to be their style. I could imagine Madeleine naming her daughter for Princess Christina, her godmother, who's ill with leukaemia.

I think Felix is a good guess as well, that was on my list of guesses for Nicolas (along with Hugo). I also think you could be onto something with Amalia but I think they would opt for Madeleine's middle name Amelie instead.
    The name is Adrienne Josephine Alice, but good catch non the less

TRH The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting their first child, gender unknown, in Spring 2019 (March to May). The child will be 7th in line to the throne, and will be titled 'Lord' or 'Lady' [name] Mountbatten-Windsor unless the Queen confers a royal status and title on the infant.
    Prediction for a girl: Alice Diana Elizabeth or Victoria Diana Elizabeth
    Prediction for a boy: Philip Henry Charles

TRH Hereditary Prince Ernst August of Hanover and his wife Hereditary Princess Ekaterina expect their second child, a boy, in April 2019. A brother for Princess Elisabeth (born February 22, 2018).
    Prediction for a boy: Georg or Ernst August
    Last edited by missmini; October 22nd, 2018 at 02:09 PM.

The Hereditary Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg are expecting their first child in May!

For a boy, I am predicting Philippe Henri Jean or Jean Philippe Guillaume.

For a girl, I am predicting Charlotte Alix Maria or Josephine Marie Therese