Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Eponine?

Smile Eponine?

Just curious, because I've recently read Les Mis, and love the musical and super pumped for the movie coming out SUPER soon, would you name your daughter Eponine? What are your thoughts on the name? I am NOT having a baby, nor planning to. Just wondering.
    Last edited by charlie_greenbeam; December 14th, 2012 at 11:27 PM.
    17 year old name lover, enviromentalist, and future author

For the girls: Alice, Natalie, Opal, Mallory, Joanne, Kathleen, Serah, Luna, Mira, Ainsley, Isadora, Quinn, Oaklee, Romilly

For the boys: Jasper, Noah, Camryn, Atticus, Mitchell, Jett

My name is Charlotte, but I've been called Charlie since fifth grade, so why stop now?

Eponine has a lovely name and is my favorite Les Mis character but I see Cosette as more usable, especially since she doesn't die. Only 2 weeks till the premiere!

I really love the book. Eponine is a gorgous name, my favourite character. It's definitely useable I think. Fantine is pretty too.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I wouldn't use it, it sounds like a type of vaccine or medication imo

I really like the idea of it, the way I say it in my head sounds pretty, (have no experience with the story myself so no comments there) I would say to be prepared for it to become slightly more popular (not massively in any way, since it's so unique) after the movie release.

Rough n Tumble
    Lachlan Alexander
    Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Pretty in Pink
    Lavender Irie/Alina/Ellen
    Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye