Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well, Brietta is a variation of Bridget, meaning briar, as in briar-rose. You could go by Briar (though maybe that's too out-there for you) or Birdie (nn for Bridget.) I personally love Bette (pronounced Betty) or just Bett. Do you like B. or Bee or Bea?

And I guess if you wanted a cute boyish nickname you could go by Bernie (from Auburn.)

Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    Well, Brietta is a variation of Bridget, meaning briar, as in briar-rose. You could go by Briar (though maybe that's too out-there for you) or Birdie (nn for Bridget.) I personally love Bette (pronounced Betty) or just Bett. Do you like B. or Bee or Bea?
    Ooh, I love the suggestions of Briar and Birdie (or even Bridie/Briddie).
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I really like Britt. I also think Markie is awesome, no it's not too out there.

I like Briar, Etty, and Markie or Auburn. I don't think your middle names are too out there at all. If you want to use one of them as a nickname then I think you should.
    nineteen & renaming myself soon