View Poll Results: which do you like best, and why?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guinevere Elaine

18 19.57%
  • Vivienne Elaine

40 43.48%
  • Genevieve Elaine

34 36.96%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

two weeks left- current top 3

Thanks all to those who commented on whether Emerald worked as a first name. Despite the generally positive feedback, we are leaning more conventional. We will use my mom's name Elaine as a middle, and have three first names we like

Guinevere Elaine
    Vivienne Elaine
    Genevieve Elaine

Somehow the V is striking a chord with both of us. Which do people like best, taking into consideration big sister Roxanne Rosemunde (middle also family name) and last name pronounced as Saddler.

I think Guinevere is the most evocative and interesting and powerful. Genevieve is fabulous too, but I dislike how it flows with Elaine. Vivienne Elaine might have the best flow, but it's the least substantial imo.

I vote Genevieve. Roxanne and Genevieve sound great together. I think Genevieve sounds great with Elaine and your last name. Guinevere is a great name but I find the ending rhymey with your last name. I also love Vivienne but the matching ending with both Elaine and Roxanne gives me pause. I also think Vivienne is a tad less spunky than Roxanne. All solid names though. Good luck!

I love the nn Vivi so that swayed me.

Love, love, love Genevieve Elaine. I've been loving Genevieve lately, though.

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here