Lightbulb Thoughts on Luana?

I just came across the name Luana (like Disney's Moana but with an L (lou-an-ah)) and I really like it. I've liked the name Leona for a while name and for a period of time I liked Luna, does the name sound like a "try hard" of Luna?
    All I want in life is to be a mother but I'm not a mom or even pregnant, just a daydreamer.

Baby Girls: Oakley, Anastasia, Maisie, Joy, Waverly, Texas, Leona, Delaney, Clementine, Adelaide, Iris, Hallie, Laine, Eve, Olive, Everly.

Baby Boys: Spencer, Rhys, Lance, Kitt, Everest, Augustus, Justice, Jasper, Caspian, Brennan, Callum, Ren, Sage, Reid, Wendell.

I dont think it spunds like its trying to be Luna. I personally prefer Luna over Luana for its sound and imagery but Luana is pretty as well. I like that its easy to pronounce in many languages. Lu is a sweet nickname. I like its meaning in Hawaiian (happy) and its meaning in German (battle maiden). I know
    a hula performer in her 40s with this name and she is lovely and bright just like her name. Luana is pretty and i dont associate it with Luna at all!
    Mommy to
    Alexander Ikaika Jose
    ~strong defender of men; god increases~
    Violet Leilani
    ~purple flower/child of heaven~
    Scarlett Mahealani
    ~red night of the full moom~
    Expecting 'Alohilani Rosalie Mei 9/2017
    ~beautiful rose of the bright sky~

Luana sounds like a made up variation of Luna/Lana.

I think it's gorgeous and wouldn't think of Luna unless prompted.

Nms, but I objectively do think it's a nice name and no, not a try hard version of Luna. These two names are completely unrelated in my head.
    Luna, name nerd

today's top ten:
    Seraphina Juliette Audrey | Evangeline Laetitia Odette | Isabelle Rowena Clare
    Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine | Helena Illyria Edelweiss | Aurelia Madelief Estelle | Lyra Felicity Aster
    Rosalind Anna Belphoebe | Violetta Catherine Lenore | Caroline Athena Liesl

see the rest of my favourites

considering:
    Félicie Anaïs Pearl | Selena Gwenore | Gwyneira Iris