Create A Community

I've seen a thread similar to this but it died so I thought I'd start a new one.

I'll start off with a name, some information and a picture representing a person - then you create someone they know within the community, so for example your 'character' can be a sibling, a teacher, a friend, a teammate etc of the 'character' the last person posted.

~

26 year old Sophia Du Maurier is a play therapist for young children and lives with her boyfriend of two years. She has two sisters and a one year old son, and is close with her parents and a few friends. Sophia loves fashion, reading, cats, mango sorbet and classical music but dislikes ice cream, bright colours and clowns.

http://weheartit.com/entry/93181891/...ser=3lk&page=6

My Little Ones:
    Ava Ophelia Rosalind • Clara Evodie Beatrice • Violet Mirabel Isadora
    Bramwell Henry Otto • Barnaby Edmund Louis

Lottie-Alice • 23 • Early Years + Ethical Philosopy • Future Mother
    Lolita • Vegan • 4w3 • Neutral Good • INFJ

My BJD Characters:

Avelana • Hemlock • Elmarasie • Evrielle • Nefeli
    Inigo • Qua'ny • Fable • Antimony • Caith

29 year old Mariah Chandler is in Sophia's book club. She lives alone but dates the drummer in a band. Sophia lives a much milder life than Mariah and lives vicariously through some of her antics. Mariah is a barista, an activist, a "dog mom" with two huskies, and a devoted vegan. She loves to listen to old records and play the cello, which she learned when she was just 7.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/476818679281112282/
    TTC #1

Ladies: Ivy Eloise / Avianna (Avi) Lavender / Olive Glory / Oakley Frost / Tatum Hazel / Zadie Brave / Aria Luxe / Winter Willow

Gents: Jude Eisley / Broderick (Brock) Huxley / Auden Moseley / Bauer Hawthorne / Callister Gene / Bowen Castiel / Finnian (Finn) Joseph / Bronson Navarro

Ramona Jade Watson is 22 years old, and on her last year of college. She works a part time job as a barista, and is Mariah Chandler's coworker. She has been in a long distance relationship for 2 years, so she only shares her apartment with a grumpy roommate and a gray cat named Felice. Her hobbies include drawing and baking, and she has a passion for road trips. She mostly spends her time with her quite large and diverse group of friends.
    - emil -
    greek teenberry

❀ Alessia Wren ❀ Annelie Maeve ❀ Ariel Olivia Mae
    ❀ Edeline Mae ❀ Elka Madeleine ❀ Emilia Opal ❀ Esther June
    ❀ Ingrid Josephine ❀ Junia Clarisse ❀ Madelief Greta
    ❀ Maja Florence ❀ Maren Olivia ❀ Nessa Madeline

boys' list under construction!
    ♪ Eirik Flynn ♪ Emil Hunter ♪ Lars Evan
    ♪ Lukas Oliver ♪ Klaus Elliot ♪ Linus Robin
    ♪ Mathias Finn ♪ Milo Wesley ♪ Soren Elias

20 year old Evrielle 'Evie' Kingsley is Ramona's roommate. She's currently studying psychology but also takes photographs as a hobby, mostly artsy portraits, and has even had a couple submitted to magazines. She's quiet, grouchy (especially in the mornings) but is kindhearted and always happy to cat-sit. Unlike Ramona, her friendship group is smaller but no less close for it - she's had the same best friend since she was a toddler and has just started dating a girl who lives nearby.

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/324681454370319431/

My Little Ones:
    Ava Ophelia Rosalind • Clara Evodie Beatrice • Violet Mirabel Isadora
    Bramwell Henry Otto • Barnaby Edmund Louis

Lottie-Alice • 23 • Early Years + Ethical Philosopy • Future Mother
    Lolita • Vegan • 4w3 • Neutral Good • INFJ

My BJD Characters:

Avelana • Hemlock • Elmarasie • Evrielle • Nefeli
    Inigo • Qua'ny • Fable • Antimony • Caith