Cool Names from Turkic mythology

I know I had a thread about Turkish folk astronomy that floped but now it is time for Turkic mythological names~ that will probably flop too - lol-
    Greek, Roman, Scandinavian.. Can Turkic names be part of the trend?

♠ boy
    ♥ girl
    ♣ unisex

♣ Kayra or Kaira - Supreme deity or Spirit of God. Kayra is also the name of a popular cartoon character in Turkey.

♠ Erlik or Erklik - God of the dead and underworld

♠ Mergen - God of Wisdom

♥ Umay or Umai - (pronounced Oo-mai) Goddess of fertility

♥ Aisyt or Ayzit - Goddess of beauty

♥ Suana - Goddess of water

♠ Alaz - God of fire

♣ Talai/Talay or Dalai/Dalay - God of oceans

♠ Zilant - Serpent like dragon

♥ Yuxa - Queen of serpents

♥ Irshi - fairy like spirit

♥ Susulu - mermaid

♠ Ardow - sprit of water

Peri - fairy

Hope you like this thread. Nearly all of these names - except five of them are usable by me. I see Zilant, Yuxa, Irshi, Susulu and Ardow as weird bunch. But i think Peri and Kayra might feel familiar. There may be figures I didn't mention, sorry for that. So are there any names you like/dislike? Names you think can be usable in Europe/US/Canada?

Almila "Alma" Sereday•Arin Suvolta•Asile Meriyem
    Ayla "Aylin" Mariye•Börteçine "Bö" Hatun•Iris Alara
    Konrul Tuluhan "Tulu" •Mavera Liri•Maysa Opal
    Patya Magdali " Magda" •Solin Minay•Yiva Maral
    Lulubar

Ayaz Bulut•Balamir "Mir" Önem•Çağrı Aybars
    Erem Talu•Erendiz "Eren" Demir•Erdenay Öktem
    Ibrahim "Ibrim" Sungur•Kayra Mutlu•Ömür Selçuk
    Rua Andariman "Andaro" •Tuğrul Evren•Talu Masal
    Aydakar

I'm not familiar with Turkic mythology, though I am familiar with Greek/Roman. I would consider most mythology names as GP names for me regardless of what culture they come from. That being said, I think Kayra could easily be usable for its similarity to Kayla. And I like it better than Kayla. I also think Peri could easily be usable in many other countries because it's already a name in other countries, just spelled differently.

Of the others listed, I think Umay sounds lovely. I would not use it personally, but I do really love the sound. It's a bit similar to Una, which is not a popular name outside of its normal culture, but still used, so Umay could maybe catch on. Same thing with Mergen and Suana. They sound similar to names I've heard before, so I could see them possible catching on in other countries. The best way to get them to catch on here would be to use them in a Disney movie. lol Moana has risen in popularity since the movie premiered and that's not necessarily a "normal" US name despite the fact Hawaii is part of the US and thus we have connections to the Polynesian culture. The rest of them are pretty out there for me and I can't seem them being usable, at least where I'm from (midwestern/southeastern US).
    Chelsee~28~Expecting #1 Jan2018

++Always under construction++

Ladies:
    Felicity Arden Rose | Tabitha Evelyn Greer | Margot Emilyn Claire
    Haven Amelia | Lila Snow | Ansley Georgia

Gents:
    Everett John Lachlan | Oliver Sebastian Grey
    Knox Truett | Dawson Finch | Cade Anson | Emerson Foster

Considering:
    Logan | Felicity Isobel Snow
    Love, but can't use/GP names:
    Caitriona | Gwyneira | Linnea | Niamh | Ireland | Caoimhe | Illyria | Jack | Milo | Anders | Eamon