Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Screen name: ashthedreamer
    First name in real life: Ashley
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 24
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: No kids yet (although I'm dying to adopt!). I have three younger siblings--John Robert, III (Johnny), Rebecca Eileen (Becca), and Natalie Ruth (Tallie).
    Are you married?: Not yet.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: No. Pets hate me and I hate them. lol. We had two dogs when I was younger, though--Sasha and Lady--both girls.
    Country you're from: Narnia! Just kidding. America.
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html): Classic Eccentric (35%). Classic Unusual was only 5% behind, though. So I guess a pretty even mix of both. I really don't know what either of those really means, lol. They both sound pretty similar to me.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The advice. The friends I've made. I've pretty much made up my mind on my favorites when I joined Nameberry, but the cyber friends I've met here are pretty great.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: lol, I don't know? I love to read, write, and do oil painting, when I have the time. And I love being with kids.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't really have one. I hardly ever play name games anymore.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Erm. I don't know. If we're talking about crushes I love but wouldn't use... Today, Ayelet for a girl (seems very unusable to my non-Jewish-at-all self, although I think Aya, Lettie, and Etta are adorable), and I guess Atticus for a boy. I love it, but it's too unusual for my other favorites. If we're just talking about names I would use and am pretty obsessed about, Brody or Avery for a boy, and Aurora for a girl, I guess. Although I'm not sure I would use Aurora, either. As a FN, it's terribly "R" heavy with my already "R" heavy surname. :/
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

Screen name: Dantea
    First name in real life: Angel
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 21
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? 2 sibs -- Amber Dawn and Zachary Nathaniel
    Are you married? yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? 3 cats -- black male named Pan, black and white male named Zen and calico named Loki. Also a Gray and black teddy bear hamster named Firefly.

Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) -- Mythological, eclectic, old fashioned
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The insightful and polite responses (that aren't just "use Madison, Claire, Maire etc")
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I like writing, drawing, singing, playing my instruments
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I don't really play them
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I like a ton of names so I can't answer this one!
    http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Blackwood/e/B00SARZLFY -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th, 2013
    Amelia Lorien Sophia -- December 2015.

Screen Name: violetgray
    First name in real life: Kristina
    Siblings: Kaylie (sister) I wont list my brothers name becuase its not common
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? Yes. 2 cats. Danny and Ally
    Whats your naming style? Classic Unusual (apparently)
    Favorite part about nameberry: Allof it
    Other interests: Reading, writing, sketching, art in general, softball, and I love watching movies
    Favorite BNG: don't have one.
    Current Name Crushes: Hmm...Eloise and Jack
    Violet Gray
    No longer a teenager, still sad and name-obsessed

Jude, Theo, Luca, Oliver l Eliza, Rose, Kate, Dahlia

Screen name: erinlw
    First name in real life: Erin
    Kids/siblings: no kids, a younger brother named Finn
    Are you married? Nope, I'm a bit young for that, haha
    Any pets? No, but I'm dying for a kitten
    Country you're from? Canada
    Naming style? Classic Conservative, but I'd say it's more of a mix
    Favourite part of Nameberry? Giving people advice/opinions on names!
    Other interests I'd like to share? Writing and soccer
    Favourite BNG: The name quizzes
    Name crushes? Liam for a boy and Kate for a girl
    Last edited by erinlw; September 30th, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
    I'm Erin, a teenaged writer who loves names (and dessert).

Girls names of the moment: Delaney | Eleanor | Georgia | Kate | Lucy
    Boys names of the moment: Felix | Harry | Liam | Theo | Tobias

Screen name: mscrabby
    First name: Zoe
    Kids/Siblings: Younger sister named Kali (pn Callie)
    Married: Not yet, waiting till I graduate college; I live with my boyfriend
    Pets: Luna, my adorable princess puppy
    Naming Style: 40% Classic Conservative, 30% Modern Conservative, 20% Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I like the name pages that have snarky descriptions and the original form of the name, the lists are also useful
    Favorite BNG: the quiz/chance ones
    Current Name Crush: Magnolia
    ~Zoe