Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

To common with the others?

Do you think the name Louisa is too common with siblings Felicity and Calliope?

No, I don't think it's too common, but it is a lot more common than the others IMO. Lovisa as an alternative to Louisa? Or perhaps a more unique middle name to compensate?

Crushing on
    ♥ Elysia ♥ Amadea ♥ Fidelia ♥ Elvira ♥ Verity ♥ Amalia ♥
    ♥ Peregrine ♥ Orion ♥ Aeneas ♥ Inigo ♥ Alastair ♥ Leopold ♥

among others

~ Always dreaming... ~

Yes. Sorry but, I do. How about Lavinia or Liselotte? That pairs better with the others, I think.

That depends on where you live. I live in the US, and I believe Felicity is more popular than Louisa here, so I say definitely not.

I agree with @fairchild--Louisa is much less popular than Felicity in the US. I think Felicity and Louisa work together really well--Calliope is a bit more fanciful, but I definitely think Felicity, Calliope, and Louisa could work! Besides, there was only about 60 more Louisas born last year than Calliopes. I don't know if you would plan on using a nn, but I think Lulu or Isa as a nn helps to blend the styles of Felicity and Calliope with Louisa.

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here