Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Favorite was to get to Tallie

I adore the nickname Tallie, but as a person that was given what is normally perceived as a nickname as a first name, I would be interested in finding a more formal official name.

So, what is your favorite way to get to the nickname Tallie?
    (...besides the obvious Natalia/Natalie, and bonus points if it has ever been on the top 1000 in the last 130 years or so, ha!)
    Momma to
    Vivian
    Kirsten
    & Morris
    ....with a lil sprout on the way in 2017

I love Tallie! My little sister is Natalie nn Tallie, so that's obviously my favorite. I also love Thalia/Talia/Tahlia, Tallulah, Catalina, Anatalia (I loved this as a way to get to Annie, but I think Tali/Tallie is just as cute for it!), Atalanta (not sure how usable this is, though!), etc., as ways to get to it.

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Elisabeth Clara Plum "Liesey"Judah Théophile GreyPearl Antônia SabineSchuyler Ezra Grey
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samuel Gaspard JohnPoppy Thea Elisabeth
    Elliot JoshuaVerity OpheliaRory MaximilianAmelia Winter
    Felicity EmmanuelleSeamus OscarLillian PasqualinaAlaric Joel

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I would do a Super Search for girls names containing 'tal', 'tall' etc
    Fave names: Astrid, Anise, Annika, Cleo, Gabrielle, Holly, Marnie, Mardi, Miranda, Miriam, Poppy, Sydney

I'm from Australia, so when I'm referring to popularity I'm using Aussie lists.

Talya (or Talia, but only with the 2-syllable Hebrew pronunciation) is my favourite.

Talitha isn't one I could use but I think it sounds pretty and far less common than, say, Tabitha.

Tallulah, which I LOVE, and is becoming more popular, but it's definitely not popular, if that's what you want. Talia or Natalie are probably safer choices if you want something more common.