Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Give A Name Some Life! *Signature Game*

I love writing in-depth about a name and who I envision it to be on.

I thought I might start a thread where you arbitrarily pick one girl combo "XYZ" and one boy combo "ASD" from the PP's signature and write a few sentences for each pick (or even a paragraph or two ) about the image it evokes and the type of people you think XYZ and ASD would be!

It would be a fun way to go beyond simple name ratings based on flow or style, or whether you like or dislike a name, and really think about a name in the context of reality (or maybe even a fantasy world?). Let your imagination run loose and have fun with it

thinking about

Russell ✴︎ Kitt ✴︎ Lars ✴︎ Felix ✴︎ Roone ✴︎ Lyle ✴︎ Oscar
    Malcolm ✴︎ Frederick ✴︎ Alistair ✴︎ Luther ✴︎ Francis

Winifred Lilac ✴︎ Esmé Victoria ✴︎ Fia Magdaline ✴︎ Susannah Opal

I'll play!

Charles Frederick- my first image was Prince Harry. Down to the red hair and spunky personality. I can also imagine a dark featured, tall, slender boy/man. Quite proper and sophisticated. Long sleeved shirts and dark jeans/pants. Breif case carrying business man. More of the strong, silent type.

Paloma Celeste- quite average, a kind and gentle spirit. Mild mannered, but also very opinionated and stubborn in certain subjects and ways. Always smiling and pleasant.
    [fanciful]Oberon Gamaliel|Remiel Zephyrin|Castiel Melchior|Vespera Eirian|Emerence Veridian|Lazuli Araluen

[guilty pleasures]Bravery Otter|Sequoia Courage|Lullaby Golden|Dream Glimmer

[wishful]Arrow Jade|Sky Willoughby|Forrester North|Star Aurora|Alaska Jade|Emerald Sky

This a great idea!

Brighton Fox - My first thoughts are of a slender child with pointed features and red or red/brown hair with freckles. I feel like he would be rambunctious and quick-witted, for sure.

Ottilie River - She's high spirited and always on the move. I see Ottilie doing well in sports and always having fun, no matter the situation. She's normally trying to find the humor in everything.
    25 | Married | TTC 2018

Current favorites

Allegra Danielle . Marceline Bridget . Cassia Marin . Anika Jade
    Nathan Adler . Isaac Alexander . Sebastian Magni . Ronan Mackenzie

Finlay Marin - I can imagine a little dark haired green eye girl about 6 living in a cabin in the woods with her parents.
    Briar Allen - I could see a two year old little boy who loves cars and trucks with this name. I could see him with a little sister called Juniper Annabelle
    ➵ Amaryllis Thea ➵ Zelda Caroline ➵ Posey Alexandra ➵ Geneva Maisie ➵
    ➵ Jubilee Cora ➵ Bonnie Pearl ➵ Kerensa Violet ➵ Auburn Evangeline ➵

➵ Sybil Rain ➵ Posey Alexandra ➵ Dahlia Kate ➵ Connelly Autumn ➵
    ➵ Hadassah Mae ➵ Dorothy Calla ➵ Henrietta Lily ➵ Albany Colette ➵

➵ Dawn Isabelle ➵ Veronica Daisy ➵ Bethan Joy ➵ Oakley Florence ➵
    ➵ Wren Abigail ➵ Penrose Clara ➵ Shiloh Arabella ➵ Evanna Hazel ➵

➵ Andie Linnea ➵ Clove Georgia ➵ Emerald Amelia ➵ Serena Poppy ➵

Jupiter Abigail - I see a 3-year-old little girl with short hair in dungarees who loves playing outside and getting muddy! I can imagine her playing in her space themed bedroom with a little brother named Sherman Fox.

Hudley Atticus - I picture a shy little boy (also 3) who 100% a mummy's boy and always has his little lovey trailing behind him.
    shan; 20, uk.

cedric bear, dashiell jago, sacha brave, laszlo wilder, gideon balthazar, otis lumo.

saoirse marigold, ottilie josephine.

fergal • benedict • harris • amadeus • stellan • boone • jupiter

jane • aoibheann • adelaide • pearl