Dutch variation of Sydney; variation of Sidonie"Saint Denis"
Sidonia Origin and Meaning
The name Sidonia is a girl's name of Dutch origin.
Sidonia is an international spin on the recently-trendy Sydney. Plus Sidonia has an advantage over the French Sidonie in that it sounds more distinct to the English speaker. An original way to honor grandpa Sid.
20 Names Similar to Sidonia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sidonia.
Famous People Named Sidonia
- Sidonia von Borcke aka Sidonia the SorceressPomeranian accused witch
- Sidonia JędrzejewskaPolish MEP
- Sidonia Hedwig ZäunemannGerman poet
Sidonia in Pop Culture
- Sidonia Seabrookcharacter in Cynthia Thomason's "Windswept"
- "Knights of Sidonia" manga and anime
- Modern Hebrew variation: Tzidoni