Hindi name with Sanskrit roots meaning "ornament, work of art""ornament, work of art"
Shilpa Origin and Meaning
The name Shilpa is girl's name of Hindi, Sanskrit origin meaning "ornament, work of art".
A popular name in India, several famous Indian women carry this sweet sounding name.
Famous People Named Shilpa
- Shilpa Shetty KundraIndian actress and TV personality
- Apeksha "Shilpa" RaoIndian singer
- Shilpa ShirodkarIndian actress
- Shilpa ShindeIndian actress
- Shilpa TulaskarIndian actress
- Shilpa ShuklaIndian actress
- Shilpa Anand aka Ohanna ShivanandIndian actress and model