Italian, “the new house”
Saverio Origin and Meaning
The name Saverio is boy's name .
Attractive Italian form of Xavier, originally a Basque place name most notably borne by St Francis Xavier, a Jesuit priest and missionary.
Famous People Named Saverio
- (Francesco) Saverio Baldacchini (Gargano)Italian politician, writer and poet
- (Francesco) Saverio ManettiItalian physician and botanist
- (Giuseppe) Saverio Raffaele MercadanteItalian composer
- Francisco Javier "Saverio" MorionesItalian actor
- Saverio "Sammy" SantoraNew York mobster
- Saverio BettinelliItalian Jesuit writer
- Saverio CostanzoItalian film director
- Saverio Elia GuerraAmerican actor
- Saverio PrincipiniItalian,American musician