Salvator Origin and Meaning
The name Salvator is a boy's name of Latin, Polish origin meaning "savior".
The original version of an Old World name more often found as the Spanish Salvador or the Italian Salvatore.
20 Names Similar to Salvator
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Salvator.
Famous People Named Salvator
- Karl Salvator Maria Joseph Johann Baptist Philipp Jakob Januarius Ludwig Gonzaga RanierArchduke of Austria; Prince of Tuscany
- Franz Salvator Maria Joseph Ferdinand Karl Leopold Anton von Padua Johann Baptist Januarius Aloys Gonzaga Rainer Benedikt BernhardArchduke of Austria; Prince of Tuscany; son of Karl Salvator
- Leopold Salvator Maria Joseph Ferdinand Franz von Assisi Karl Anton von Padua Johann Baptist Januarius Aloys Gonzaga Rainer Wenzel Galius; son of Karl Salvator
- Salvator RosaItalian Baroque painter
- Salvator CicurelEgyptian fencer and Jewish community leader
- Salvator CupceaRomanian physician
- Salvator FabrisItalian fencing master from Padua
- Salvator KacajAlbanian football player
- Salvator TongiorgiItalian Jesuit philosopher and theologian