Polish variation of Richiza, German"wealthy"
Richeza Origin and Meaning
The name Richeza is girl's name meaning "wealthy".
Richeza was a name that had its heyday in the Middle Ages but has since fallen into disuse. Richeza, and its variation Richenza, were used by the Swedish and Polish royal families. In a modern context, Richeza could be used to honor an important Richard in the family.
Famous People Named Richeza
- Richeza of LotharingiaQueen consort of Mieszko II Lambert of Poland
- Richeza of PolandQueen consort of Magnus the Strong of Sweden
- Richeza of PolandQueen consort of Alfonso VII of León and Castile
- Richeza of DenmarkQueen consort of Eric X of Sweden
- Richeza of PolandQueen consort of Bela I of Hungary
- Richeza of SwedenDuchess of Poland
- Richeza of BergDuchess of Bohemia
- Richeza Magnusdotterabbess and Princess of Sweden