Lyric Origin and Meaning
The name Lyric is both a boy's name and a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "lyre".
A musical name with Greek roots, appealing to parents who like such other names as Harmony, Melody, and Cadence.
# 469 in the US
Lyric Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Lyric
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Lyric.
Famous People Named Lyric
- Lyric Bensondaughter of actor Robby Benson and Karla DeVito
- Lyric Chanel Andersondaughter of reality TV personality Tami Roman and basketball player Kenny Anderson
- Lyric Medeirosdaughter of singer Glenn Medeiros
- Lyriq Najm (b. 2005)daughter of rapper T,Pain
- Lyric Kai Kirkpatrick (b. 2010)daughter of actress Kyla Pratt and Danny Kirkpatrick
- Lyric Rose Copeland (b. 2013)daughter of pro wrestlers Beth Phoenix and Adam Copeland
- Lyric Richard (b. 2013)daughter of singer LaTavia Roberson
- Lyric Dean McLean (b. 2017)daughter of singer AJ McLean
- Ashli Lyric Jonesdaughter of rapper D,Nice
- Scarlett Lyric Cheney (b. 2008)daughter of singer Chris Cheney
Lyric in Pop Culture
- Lyric Ballentinecharacter on TV's "The Soul Man"
- "Jason's Lyric" 1994 film