English version of Latin Constantia"steadfastness"
Kosta Origin and Meaning
Variation of Constance
Kosta in Pop Culture
- Kosta or Costa is a short form of ConstantineDerived from the Latin name Constantinus.
- The meaning is "constantsteadfast" in Latin.
- *Note: The Letter "C" can be substituted for the letter "K"
- ·Male Name Variations: ConstantineConstantinos, Costa, Costas, Costya, Costel, Dinos, and as a nickname "Gus" possibly from the Latin name Augustus and from the Swedish name Gustav.
- ·Female Variations: ConstantiaConstantiana, Constantina, Constance and Dina.
More Lists containing Kosta
- Greek Names
- Greek Names for Girls
- 5 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Two Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.